Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011


HAPPY NEW YEAR! Welcome 2011

I am so glad that it's the new year already. Last year, for me was one of  THE worst years I think I've ever had. Leaving out the details, I am so glad that things can start fresh, that's the way I see it for 2011.
My son and I had a quiet evening. I haven't really done anything special in many many years now, which is a little sad. My little boy woke up to the sounds of the 9pm (family) fireworks going off in our town. Since you can see them from my bedroom window, we had a really good view. Nothing like the ones you see in the cities, but one day I'd love to take him to see REAL fireworks. But they were still better than nothing, he seemed to love them. In the next few weeks, I'll be adding more to my blog. With a few add-on blog too, but right now I just wanted to say hello and to wish all the readers out there a wonderful and safe new year!
Take care



No comments:

Post a Comment